Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sophie Turns 1

 Minnie Mouse Cake Made by Steve
 Sophie checking out her new toy from Omi



 The Davis Men and Chandler



 Yum Cake
Sophie Omi and all the Loot

This year has flown by. I cannot believe my baby girl is 1. What an amazing year it has been. Being a mom is the most rewarding job and I wouldn't change a minute of this past year. Sophie is such a great little girl. She brings so much love, joy and humor to our lives every day. God has truly blessed us with an angle. We are so grateful to have so many friends and family that came to celebrate Sophie's first year with us. We were spoiled with all the love, support and not to mention the amount of presents Sophie received. We love you all and here are the pics from Sophie's big day.

A special thank you to my mom for hosting Sophie's party after a rain storm in the morning which made us quickly change our venue from a park to Omi's house. Thanks Mom for all the hard work you did that day to make it so special for Sophie. The worst part is this is the only picture I have of her. I didn't get any pics of Soph and her #1 fan Omi.

1 comment:

Tiffany Michelle said...

I'm a little late but happy first birthday to your beautiful little girl! I also love the new picture on your blog header! Such a cute family :)