Sophie and Papa on Dumbo
Sound asleep in the Ergo
On the Jungle Cruise
This summer took Sophie to Disneyland for the first time. I am not a big amusement park person I didn't go frequently as a child and it honestly isn't something that I crave or even really want to do. But when were invited by my best friend and her family of course I was excited to go. I was unsure on how Sophie would do but life is too short to pass up opportunities that might not come along again and if we needed to leave early that was always an option. So off we went to the happiest place on earth. Getting to see Disneyland through your child's eyes for the first time is amazing. Sophie absolutely loved it. We went on It's a small world which she stood up and danced to the music the entire time and looked at all the funny characters on the ride. We also went on the Jungle Cruise which she loved. She is a huge fan of animals so she really thought that was fun. It was a great day we got to spend the day with my best friend Shannon, her husband Kenny and their 3 kids. One of the best days of the summer for sure. I will always remember that day. Love you Webster Family and thank you for inviting us to Disney we can't wait to go with you again!



No comments:
Post a Comment