Thank you to my mom for teaching me how to be a good mom to Sophie

Steve made my first Mother's Day so special. My Mom was out of town so Steve made sure the day was all about me. He bought me a very beautiful Sapphire and Diamond necklace and earrings. Then Sophie and Steve took me to breakfast at one of our favorite breakfast spots Bonjour Cafe. He made sure I didn't lift a finger and we spent the day together as a family which was all I wanted. Thank you to my amazing husband for making my first Mother's Day so special one I will never forget. Thank you to my amazing daughter for making me a mom. It is the best and most important title I will ever have. I love you Sophie more than words can express. You fill my heart with more love every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment