






Sophie is growing so fast and getting to be so much fun. She can now recognize Mommy and Papa and looks for us when she hears our voice. She smiles a lot and her giggle is contagious. She is getting so much stronger at holding her head up. She is starting to coo more and talk to us which is just about the cutest thing ever:) As much as I loved the newborn stage this stage is so much more fun. Interacting with her and watching her explore is so rewarding. She has started to sleep through the night which also makes me really happy. Not a huge napper she takes lots of cat naps but she sleeps through the night so I am not complaining. She is such a good baby and so happy. She has bought so much love and joy into our lives I can't wait to see what comes next.
1 comment:
oh my gosh you guys, she is so cute! congrats!!
Post a Comment