We are so excited to announce that we have a little bundle of joy arriving in September! We are thrilled and looking forward to an exciting 2010. I am lucky to say that I have been feeling good through the first trimester. We will post pics of Baby Boyne soon.
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! That is such great news!! You will be fabulous parents. :) I'm so glad you've been feeling good so far (and SO jealous!!). Can't wait to hear more baby updates soon!
OMG!!!! CONGRATS! are you sticking with Dr. James? He's great. what's your due date?
My due date is September 7th and yes we love Dr. James. I don't know who likes him more me or my husband. Where did you deliver? I want to deliver at Mission but he seems to be pushing Saddleback.
where are the baby bump pictures already??!?!
I will post them this weekend Kori!
Post a Comment